We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The poli-cies below are applicable to Tough Mudder® website: toughmudder.de
2. Your Acceptance.
4. Information We May Collect.
Except as disclosed below, we don’t sell, barter, give away, or rent your personal information.
(b) Anonymous Information. Even if you don’t request a newsletter or fill-out a survey, when you interact with the site, we may collect certain non-personal information. For ex-ample, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the site. The information in the activity log is anonymous and therefore does not identify you individually. The anonymous information our server collects may include among other data: your IP ad-dress, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of /powser used, session identifica-tion number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s addresses.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web /powsers automatically ac-cept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your /powser setting to decline cookies. If you do not accept Cookies, the functionality of the Tough Mudder Services may be impaired; Tough Mudder is not liable for impairments of such kind.
(e) No Information Collected From Minors. Our site is not directed to minors, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are a minor you should not use this site, and under no circumstance should you send information about yourself to us. If we discover that a minor has provided us with personal information, we will im-mediately delete that minor’s information from the site.
5. How We May Use Your Information.
• If you fill out a Media Profile Survey, we may share your personal information with members of the media and other third parties for marketing and promotional purpos-es.
• If you fill out a Tough Mudder Universe Survey, we may post certain personal infor-mation about you in the Participant Profiles portion of our site and share it with third parties for marketing and promotional purposes . We will not post your contact in-formation on our website, but please be careful about what you disclose to us and do not disclose any information that you expect to keep private.
• If you fill out a survey expressing interest in volunteering for or hosting an event or if you request to receive posters or our newsletter, we will use your personal infor-mation to contact you and may share your personal information with third parties for purposes of fulfilling your request.
(c) Use of Anonymous Information. We may use anonymous information to help us deter-mine how people use parts of the site and who our users are so we can improve our site. We may also use anonymous information to provide information in aggregated form to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the site. We may also use or share anonymous information (or other information, other than personal in-formation) in any other manner that we decide is appropriate or necessary.
(d) Third-Parties. We may occasionally have third party representatives, agents, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as event registration, marketing, analytics, etc. These entities may have access to your personal information but only as needed to perform their services.
(e) Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to ap-plicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the site; (b) protect and defend the our rights or property, the site or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstanc-es to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the site or the public.
The security of your information is of great concern to us. We exercise care in providing se-cure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Personal infor-mation collected by our site is stored in secure operating environments that are not open to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmis-sion of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% se-cure.
7. Linking to or from Other Websites.
8. Governing Law.
We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the website. As a result, please be aware that we may transfer your information to another company that is affil-iated with us or with which we have merged.
10. Changes to This Policy.
11. Managing Your Information/Opting-Out.
You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from us or re-quest that your information be removed from our website or corrected. To make such a re-quest, you can send us a message at email@example.com.
Last Updated: January, 2018